Sweet Mandy B's

Jul 30, 2013

Armed with the excuse that we’re moving, we keep finding ourselves elbow-deep in our guiltiest pleasures of Chicago.
I mean, we are sparing no caloric expense, here.
Today alone has included my favorite quiche from Floriole, our favorite Chicago-style deep dish pizza from Peoquods, and, of course, cupcakes from our favorite bakery. 

Hello, Sweet Mandy B’s.


One simply cannot enter this bakery and be in a bad mood. I love it here on the weekends when everyone is picking up cakes before heading to parties, and I love it on a quiet weekday afternoon when people are slowly enjoying their treats like the delicacies that they are.

I've heard it's possible to overdose on the buttery goodies here, but it hasn't yet happened for us.

I wonder if they ship to San Francisco?
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger