wisdom from starbucks

May 15, 2011

the days are long but the years are short. wise words from woman behind me in line at Starbucks as she watched me and my pregnant belly trying desperately to wrangle two little toddler boys. and apparently looking quite desperate doing it.

but as i'm trying to get through morning meltdowns and spilled chocolate milks (in the car seat), it only takes one look at my baby boys' pictures from even a few months ago to appreciate the fact that they are growing up. SO. fast.

and i can't even tell you what happened in them.

so instead of relying on my fallible memory or the unorganized pictures in my iPhoto, i am going to start blogging. so that i can print these pages and tell my boys exactly what happened in our long, mundane days and catch a quick glimpse of how they grew up into little men in the blink of an eye.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger