nonsensicalness (if that's a word)

Jun 27, 2011

this morning we reached a new low.

i've previously posted about austin & graham's remarkable ability to argue about nothing. but they have taken to a new level this art of arguing senseless things that can't be reasoned. and they've dragged me down with them.

as we went about making coffee and dressing the boys this morning before taking chris to the train, this argument broke out...

Graham: Dada, look at my gloves! Ooooh, look at my gloves!
Austin: Graham, I'm going to take your gloves. I'm going to take them right. now.
Graham: No, no, deez is MY gloves! Deez is MY gloves!
Austin: I took them! Haha, Graham, I took your gloves! I'm wearing them! Ooo-la-la, I'm wearing your gloves!
Graham (wailing): Noooooooo! Austin took my gloves! Mama, Austin took my gloves!
Me (from the kitchen): Austin, do NOT take Graham's gloves! They are his gloves, do not take them!
Chris (from the bathroom): Babe, there are no gloves. Austin didn't take any gloves. They are fighting over imaginary gloves.

- PERIOD OF SILENCE -

Me: What? Seriously? Graham, there are no freaking gloves. Stop crying. Austin, stop taunting him. Graham, STOP crying, he didn't take your gloves, they are still on you. I see them right here on your hands.
Austin: Oooooh, my hands are so nice and cozy cause I took his gloves.
Graham (wailing in a heap on the floor): He took dem!! He is wearing dem!! Waaaaaaaah!!


seriously?

seriously.
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger